Vital Oxide is EPA registered hospital disinfectant cleaner, mold killer, and odor eliminator. Vital Oxide’s formula is non-irritating to the skin. Non-corrosive to most treated articles and NSF certified (No rinse required) for food contact surfaces. Made ready to use, Vital Oxide kills 99.999% of bacteria, including E.coli, Salmonella in less than 60 sec.

Removing mold and bacteria can involve strong chemicals that may trigger health problems, like chlorine bleach products that produce trihalomethanes (THM) and haloacetic acids (HAAS) which are linked to cancer. Now there’s an ecologically sound alternative. Vital Oxide is used against the Ebola virus according to recent Center of Disease Control and Prevention guidelines. Vital Oxide is colorless, odorless – so mild and you can wash your hands in it, will not harm hard or soft surfaces, or colorfast fabrics. Use it on shower curtains, under sinks, in basements and crawl spaces – anywhere mold and bacteria are found.

View Website